Canada Shipping Policies
Shipping to Canada
- In-stock merchandise is shipped from New York via standard UPS ground within 7 business days for a flat fee of $24.95.
- Oversized items incur a surcharge of $20 as noted on the product page.
- Additional shipping charges: This may apply to certain merchandise -- due to size, weight, or special handling-- to make sure it reaches you in good condition. A customer service representative will contact you prior to processing your order if additional fees apply.
- Duties and Taxes: When additional duties and taxes are mandated by the destination country, they are the responsibility of the customer. These additional fees will be collected by the carrier at the time of delivery. The Library Shop cannot anticipate or control these charges.
- Brokerage Fees: Brokerage fees charges by UPS are based upon net value of the merchandise and are the responsibility of the customer. Any additional fees will be collected by the carrier at the time of delivery. The Library Shop cannot anticipate or control these charges.
- Any orders refused by the recipient upon delivery will be considered an “abandoned package” and will be ineligible for a refund.