Feminist Postcards Book
This product is currently sold out.
Send these in solidarity to your friends. Send them to Congress. Send them to younger women and girls. Share them with allies. Frame them for your walls. Hang them all up in your cubicle and surround yourself in a feminist fort. Or just flip through them to remind yourself that you're never going to give up.
- They cannot burn us. We were made from fire.
- The patriarchy needs the beauty standard because when we're focused on getting a beach body, we're too busy to think about smashing the system.
- I'm a grown-ass lady and I do what I want.
- Behind every great woman is another great woman replying to her frantic texts in the middle of the night."
- Burn it all down.
- "Finding Yourself" is not really how it works. You aren't a ten dollar bill in last winter's coat pocket. You are also not lost. Your true self is right there, buried under cultural conditioning, other people's opinions, and inaccurate conclusions you drew as a kid that became your beliefs about who you are. "Finding yourself" is actually returning to yourself. An unlearning, an excavation, a remembering who you were before the world got its hands on you.
- Ladylike: adjective. Resilient. Determined. Engaged. Disobedient. Relentless.
- Underestimate us at your peril.
Product: 20 postcards, 10 different designs.
Dim: Book 5" x 0.5" x 7" / Postcard 5" x 7"
Item Number: 2-02686