2020 Activist Quote Calendar
Calendar filled with 12 inspiring activist quotes for every month.
- "Action is the antidote to despair" - Joan Baez
- "Fight for the things you care about but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- "Knowledge is power" - Francis Bacon
- "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
- "One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world" - Malala Yousafzai
- "We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel
- "Never, never, never give up." - Winston Churchill
- "If they don't give you a seat at the table, bring a folding chair." - Shirley Chisholm
- "It always seems impossible until it's done." - Nelson Mandela
- "I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept." - Angela Y. Davis
- "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." - Helen Keller
- "We are the change that we seek." - Barack Obama
The New York Public Library, founded in 1895, is the nation's largest public library system featuring 88 neighborhood branches and four scholarly research centers, bringing together an extraordinary richness of resources and opportunities available for all.
Product: 2020 Activist Quote Calendar
Dim: 6'' x 6''
Item Number: AC2020