Top 10 Checkouts of All Time: Book Set
Since The New York Public Library’s founding in 1895, millions of books have been checked out by patrons of all ages throughout the city. In honor of the 125th anniversary, the Top 10 Checkouts of all time were tabulated by a team of experts from the Library. They carefully evaluated a series of key factors to determine the most borrowed books, and now you can have them all with this complete set!
Make these ten beloved books a part of your personal library, and support the Library at the same time. We're offering the entire collection for a special price of $125. Books can be stamped with the Library's logo to commemorate our history, and to make them a part of yours.
The Top 10 Checkouts Book Set includes:
- The Snowy Day (hardcover), Ezra Jack Keats
- The Cat in the Hat (hardcover), Dr. Seuss
- 1984 (paperback), George Orwell
- Where the Wild Things Are (paperback), Maurice Sendak
- To Kill a Mockingbird (paperback), Harper Lee
- Charlotte's Web (hardcover), E.B. White
- Fahrenheit 451 (paperback), Ray Bradbury
- How to Win Friends and Influence People (paperback), Dale Carnegie
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (paperback), J.K. Rowling
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar (board book), Eric Carle
Visit 125.nypl.org for more information about all the ways we’re celebrating the anniversary.
Exclusive to NYPL
Set Number: TOP10CHECK