Library Lion Magnetic Sculpture
The marble lions, Patience and Fortitude, flanking the entrance to The New York Public Library's Stephen A. Schwarzman Building are familiar and beloved icons for New Yorkers and visitors to the city. They were modeled by sculptor Edward Clark Potter and carved from pink Tennessee marble by the Piccirilli brothers in 1911, the same year the Carrère and Hastings beaux arts building opened to the public.
These lion magnets are cast and finished by hand. It can be cleaned when necessary with a mild cleaning solution and cotton ball.
Put the two sides together to make one small sculpture.
Product: Two Magnets that create one sculpture can be used as a paperweight, a photo holder, a figurine and of course two refrigerator magnets
Material: Resin and magnets
Dim: 3'' x 2'' x 1''
Item Number: 3DLM